blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

3/02/2010

First Notes : Intro

Dear readers,
Hi! Lemme' introduce myseLf. My fuLL name is Putu Puteri Aviationi. I usuaLLy being caLLed PutRi or Putu. Yess this is my first hit the notes especiaLLy on bLog site or something. Never been Like to write the bLog before :)
I do have hobby to taLk, share, and a sociaL good habbit. But, dunno why... I never had a mood to write down the notes, or even had a think about to have my own bLog site. It does kinda' weird or something.., but actuaLLy its been just in time recentLy that I must have my own bLog site. *P.S: there's a reason that I can't teLL* :-P
HopefuLLy, for the next days ahead untiLL years and years ahead, I've got "my power of mood" to writes some notes, and share my whoLe great stories to teLL y'aLL! Besides my "Twitter's stories" previousLy before years ago.
F.Y.I.. I am "so not me" to write down more about myseLf in detaiL or something Like that.,, such this.. *hhHhmm**... "Dear diary... (bLa..bLa..bLa..)". But, through this first notes, I'LL try my best to throw down some of my "hidden taLent" of writing... **oops!**.. to share my great taLes! :-D

Regards,
~PutRi~

0 comments:

Post a Comment