blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

3/02/2010

Second Notes : FamiLy

Dear readers,
"FamiLy is everything!" We aLL might aLways hear that words, aren't we?! Me, myseLf.. I am a famiLy woman! I Love my fams sooo much :-) I couLdn't Live without 'em.
For me, famiLy incLude... Dad, Mom, and a chiLd. *hohoo* its a smaLL part, dude! There's so many famiLy's type. I taLkin' : the coupLe one or the LittLe one one or the big one. Like I said before.. "Its a smaLL part" which just incLuding.. both Mom and Dad pLus a chiLd.
For the case such a "the coupLe one" is just beLongs to the newLy weds! Or the coupLe whose hate have even a chiLd! :-( That's horribLe! But there are..
For "the LittLe one".. must be much out there. Because its a suggestion from our governtment or something... Like this.. "two chiLdren are enough" (Indonesia: "dua anak cukup"). I guess.. its pretty good efficiency for "these Economic recession" issues. Just remember this... "Think before you 'did it'!" :-D
For "the big one", imagine this.. both Mom and Dad pLus a chiLd and a chiLd and a chiLd and a and a chiLd and a chiLd... aaaaaand.. Ooh no! that's enough! Bratz around! :-D Its growing! become neighbours, LiteraLy.

Those "famiLies" above... are had many different kinda' types and "their parents first" is pLanning before their gave birth chiLd. *hihihii* its fun to think about it though! :-P

One important thing is... #ilovemyfamily <<== marks that hashtag to your mind and heart yess!


0 comments:

Post a Comment