blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

3/03/2010

Third Notes: So **not** Boring!

Dear readers,
Live Your Life! was the onLy exception statement to us breaking those boring that hard to bring.... Lets sing! *hahaaa* what the heLL am I saying :-P
Sometimes we aLL feLt so so doing our daiLy or even everything that gifted from God for ourseLf. Every humans does seLfish thing. And its true, we cannot be naive or something. We're rare and often forgotten to say thanks to the Lord above.
BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! yess indeed. But I didn't said it was that BORED!, its just something that even we use to compLain to the same and same stuff or this famiLiar word... "nothing to do". What a reason! WeLL, I can teLL its naturaLLy so human, aight!
I do feLt boring these days. That's why I notes this part. But, again I think I wont be said it for reaL. Because basicaLLy, boring is a word that we are made up! Don't bLame the situation of your own. "Do something!" was the anwer of "nothing to do". If we are "nothing to do", we were must be "do not something".
So, guys!, the now generation out there.., every human out there,... Do something! yaa. Remember.. Do something positive of course!
Trust me.., it works! So we'LL be **not** boring...

0 comments:

Post a Comment