blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

3/04/2010

Fourth Notes: Ignite Jakarta 2010 part 1



Dear readers,
"Fantastic! Whoooaaa! Great! " are the perfect words for the first heLd "Ignite Jakarta 2010" :-)
Euphoriaaa never ending, esp. for me. SaLuuut to the guys there! Thanks to @ramyaprajna who making this happend. I've got soo much from there! Big thanks! thanks! You guys are wonderfuLL! @pandji, @aulia, @ariefr, @anakcerdas, @ialexs, @tikabanget, @anantya, @dondihananto, @mrshananto, @yoris, etc.
WeLL, actuaLLy I was comin' there aLone and feeLing unweLL + dizzy. I'm on a bad mood, and tired. So, it was obviousLy I'm so quite and Looks wont even "say hi" to everyone surround me at the time. At first before the show begin, I was just sittin' aLone wont Looking around me, stare on my ceLLphone doing Tweeting or something. Then eventuaLLy stare at the stage which fuLfiLLed great and awesome speakrs! I was stunn!
I wiLL wait for the next "Ignite Jakarta" :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment