blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

4/22/2010

Eleventh notes: I officially leaving the caps "L" in the middle for the "l" letter. #alphabetical

Dear readers,
If you noticed for what those I had been writen before, you guys must aware that I always typing the " l " letter with "L" no matter where its placed. *hiihihiiii*. I know it looks kinda' absurd or something, but dunno... I feel its a must things to do which-words-ever I typed! The reason why I did it was because, to make a "l / L" is more "L". So we could like differentiate the "l" and the caps "I", my thought. O_oh ya, I also put to use the caps "L" on text SMS phone. It does looks pretty-complicated way, but again... I dunno... I just feel save to texting like that. Every words that include a "L" alphabet, I must text or type it with the caps "L" !!!
*whoa!* then again, I guess since now.. I'm gonna throw away those weird habbit. I can tell that I'll not use the caps "L" again in the midle of the words that contain the alphabet of " l " on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment