blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

4/26/2010

Twelfth notes: Process for everything, Everyting for process

Dear readers,
"Nothing is as easy as it looks", well that's what I thought each I heard the word process. Does everything need process?? Or otherwise, process need everything?
I believe that everything need process. To experience of what I've been through eversince I was very younger, I do so many many things from good to very bad.
And from those matters, I learned alot, from good to very bad either. Anyone?
If anything cannot goes wrong, it will anyway. Yess, of course everyman makes mistakes. And let themselves figure it out, then fix their own mistakes. But if in case they didn't even felt any mistake, that would be a huge problem, they.. must get infected by an "artificial mental illness"!! **sigh** :-D
I'm not gonna talk too much here, coz I'll give you guys an instruction of surrender from myself to let you guys to SENSE everything you've done lifelong.
Don't be afraid to by way of ALL PROCESS, do it for everything of your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment